Books by Takis Fotopoulos
• (2016) OUT NOW The New World Order in Action: Globalization, the Brexit revolution and the "Left" (San Diego, Progressive Press, 2016).
• (2009) The pink revolution in Iran and the "Left" (Special Issue of the International Journal of Inclusive Democracy, Summer 2009) PDF (2 MB)
• (2005) The multidimensional crisis and Inclusive Democracy (English translation of the book with the same title published in Greek, Gordios, 2005) PDF (2.69 MB)
• (1997) Towards an Inclusive Democracy: The Crisis of the Growth Economy and the Need for a New Liberatory Project (London & NY: Cassell, 1997), paperback ISBN: 978-0304336289, hardcover ISBN: 978-0304336272 PDF (11 MB)
• Books published in other languages
• COMING SOON >>> (summer 2015) Ukraine: The Attack on Russia and the Eurasian Union (San Diego: Progressive Press)
• COMING SOON >>> (autumn 2015) Subjugating The Middle East: Integration into the New World Order, Vol.1: Pseudo Democratization; Vol.2 Engineered Insurrections (San Diego: Progressive Press)
Contributions to other books
• (2013) Takis Fotopoulos & A. Gezerlis "Hardt & Negri's Empire: A new Communist Manifesto or a reformist Welcome to Neoliberal Globalization?,” (extract) (pp. 232-34) in Karl Marx, The Communist Manifseto, ed by Frederic L. Bender (Second revised edition), (W.W. Norton & Co: New York, 2013). ISBN-13: 978-0393935608
• (2012) Takis Fotopoulos "From (mis)education to Pedeia," pp. 81-119 in Critical Pedagogy in the new dark ages: challenges and possibilities, ed by Maria Nikolakaki (Peter Lang Publishing, 2012). ISBN-13: 978-1433114274
• (2010) "Systemic Aspects of Academic Repression in the New World Order" in A.J. Nocella, Steven Best, Peter McLaren (Eds.), Academic Repression: Reflections from the Academic Industrial Complex (Oakland, CA & Edinburgh: AK Press, 2010), 590 p, paperback, ISBN-13: 978-1-904859-98-7. A full version of this essay is published in The International Journal of Inclusive Democracy, Vol. 4, No. 4 (October 2008).
• (2010) "The De-growth Utopia: The Incompatibility of De-growth within an Internationalised Market Economy" in Qingzhi Huan (Ed.), Eco-socialism as Politics: Rebuilding the Basis of Our Modern Civilisation (Springer, 1st Edition, 2010, XI), 224 p., Hardcover, ISBN: 978-90-481-3744-2
• (2009) "Recent Theoretical Developments on the Inclusive Democracy Project" & "Is Inclusive Democracy Feasible and Desirable?" in Global Capitalism and the Demise Of The Left: Renewing Radicalism Through Inclusive Democracy, edited by Steven Best (The International Journal of Inclusive Democracy, Vol. 5, No. 1, special issue winter 2009) 472 pages, PDF file, ISSN 1753-240X
• (2008) "The State, the Market and (Mis)education" in Education Under the Security State: Defending Public Schools, edited by David A. Gabbard and E. Wayne Ross, Foreword by Peter McLaren (Teachers College Press, July 2008), 304 pages, paperback. ISBN: 0-807-74900-1
• (2007) "Inclusive Democracy" in Alternative Economies, Alternative Societies, edited by Oliver Ressler & Aneta Szylak, 240 pages (20 pages in color), languages: English and Polish, ISBN 978-83-924665-0-5 (Gdansk: Wyspa Institute of Art, Poland, 2007).
• (2007) "Inclusive Democracy" in Knowledge & Power in the Global Economy: The Effects of School Reform in a Neoliberal/Neoconservative Age, edited by David Gabbard (Routledge, 2007), 608 pages, paperback ISBN: 978-0-8058-5939-3
• (2006) "The global 'war' of the transnational elite" in Critical perspectives on globalization, edited by Marina Della Giusta, Uma S. Kambhampati and Robert Hunter Wade (Chelthenham, UK & Norrhampton, MA USA: Edward Elgar publishing, 2006), 688 pages, hardback. ISBN: 978-1-84542-176-2
• (2004) "The State, the Market and (Mis)education" in Defending Public Schools [Volume I], edited by David A. Gabbard & E. Wayne Ross (Praeger, 2004), 4 volumes, 1.000 pages, hardcover. ISBN: 978-0-275-98295-9
• (2002) "A Confederal Inclusive Democracy" in Environmentalism: Critical Concepts in the Environment, edited by David Pepper, George Revill and Frank Webster (Routledge, 2002), 2.472 pages, hardcover. ISBN: 978-0-415-20622-8
• (2001) "What is Inclusive Democracy?" in Routledge Encyclopedia of International Political Economy, edited by Barry Jones (Routledge, 2001), 1,864 pages, hardcover. ISBN: 978-0-415-14532-9
• (1995) "The crisis of the growth economy, the withering away of the nation-state and the community-based society" in Education, Culture and Modernisation, edited by Peter Alheit et al (Roskilde, Denmark: Adult Education Research Group, Roskilde University Centre, 1995). ISBN: 87-7349-290-6